CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

How should we treat our family?

It's the start of a new year which brings about the resolutions. I know that many people hate this about the new year and refuse to make any. I, on the other hand, love this and want to make as many as I can. Josh and I have come a very long way in our marriage, but we still have a ways to go. We are so different in so many ways but unfortunately we are the same in that we do not treat each other very nice when we fight and some times say mean things to each other. I love my husband and know he doesn't deserve that and being raised by my parents I know that I don't deserve that. So with that all being said, my first resolution ( although no real way to measure it) is to be nicer to Josh, and follow the Golden Rule. One down many more to come!

0 comments: