So here is my tree which everyone made fun of me having one tree for myself and one for the family but I loved it. I finally have a home large enough for it! It looks better at night with the lights on but none of those pictures took. You can see where Jaxon has pulled on my decor! Little stinker! This was Christmas Eve at my parents home. Every year the kids open up one gift from mom and dad and it seems to be PJ's every year. Ethan will be so embarrassed that I am posting it but they are too cute to not.
This was Christmas morning. We had to do it at 4:00 am because Josh had to work at 6. He still got called in early though because of the poor weather over the passes. Geordan even made it over that early, he did go right back to sleep though!





3 comments:
I hope you got to go back to sleep too! Looks like a good time! Glad my daughter sleeps in though! We got up about 9am.
I would like to vote on the question to the left but the dumb thing won't let me. My answer would DEFINITELY be "depends on what Kate did", and therefore most likely a yes.
Danny
I meant the thing on the right.
Post a Comment