CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 3, 2008

With all the excitement with Dallin joining I forgot to put pictures of Jax's 1st toother up. It is very small, in fact Josh was a little disappointed when he came home to such a small tooth, but it is there (look close). Also here is a sweet shot of my newest nephew Dallin and his parents. What a sweety, lets hope he gets to come home soon. Keep him in your prayers! This is Lance and Ethan showing their new gear from Grandmar. Needless to say we did get a kick out of it and the boys love to wear goofy stuff.

4 comments:

MJ said...

Can't quite make out the tooth but I can clearly make out the drool that completely connects his chubby chin to the carpet. :-)
-Mike

Cassidy Clark said...

Oooooo...can I just tell you how excited I am to snuggle him!!!! So yummy!

Tana said...

I can believe I forgot to check out the new tooth. Those crazy boys are sure funny when they aren't beating each other.

Anonymous said...

Calling tooth whitener!! Our boys are in desperate need! I miss my skinny bones son sooooo bad. Thanks for the pics, the prayers, the constant babysitting, the carnival help, and much more that would require brain cells (which I lack) to remember!!! You're awesome!!!