CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I have thought a lot today about eternal families. My brother and sister-in-law are picking up their new baby boy today. I've been driving around today thinking about how happy I am for them but even more so for this baby. Baby Neville (no def name yet, but I have my vote in) is going to be able to be sealed to Nick, Connie and his siblings for all eternity. The mother only has a slight view on how blessed this child will be for picking an eternal family. As I am preparing my visiting teaching message (yes the last day of the month) It talks about motherhood and what a divine gift it is to be able to prepare our posterity for eternal life. I didn't always understand what a gift it is to raise children and I'm sure I don't fully understand it now, but as I get more experience my testimony grows stronger about eternal families.
"Be of good cheer, for I will lead you along. The kingdom is yours and the blessings thereof are yours, and the riches of eternity are yours." D&C 78:18

1 comments:

Tana said...

Where are the pictures? Don't they know what camera phones are?