CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

It feels like it has been forever since I have posted on my blog. I almost feel guilty like when you don't write in your journal for a long time. I have been super busy with working for my dad, being able to take on a few extra kids, and the school carnival. I can't wait for the carnival to be over. I haven't had a hard time with it but watching what is has done to my Friends has cause me more stress then the carnival it's self. It's almost over, Tana will be able to relax, Connie it will be safe for you to return home and NO MORE MEANIES AT SCHOOL!!!!

Have any of you had in infestation of large spiders lately? I am looking at one right now, yelling for Josh who is a sleep in Ethan's room, hoping he wakes up so he can kill it. This will be the third one in 2 days. At least I don't have to call my father-in-law to come kill this one. Don't worry George, I'm not crying over this one because he is only 1 1/2 inches big not 3 inches big. Wait he was just joined by another one. Okay I have to go. This is too much for me to handle. Later!

2 comments:

Tana said...

I just learned a very interesting fact. Be grateful for spiders because if you have them that means that you don't have snakes. Snakes eat spiders. So if all the spiders are gone then something is eating them. Amazing what I read, I know.

MJ said...

Did you get the spiders?

-Mike