So we started our rotations for the Neville FHE last noc. It was mine and Josh's turn so we played soccer. Ethan, Lance and Brandon are all in soccer this fall and wanted to learn a few moves from their uncles (and dad) all of whom played soccer.
Geordan worked with E being the Keeper.
Dan worked with Brandon on Defence.
Shane worked with Lance on not being a ball hog.
All in all they learned a lot I think.
Then we ended up playing 4 on 4. Needless to say I was not very good so there were no pic of me taken. However, there were many other good players
, cheer staff

, and Geordon's back
. There was some def. weirdness going on. With Lance's head turning into a ball
and Ethan looking very scared of something
.I hope our lesson on keeping our body's healthy sank in. The noc ended with a smokey moon which was beautiful.
I couldn't have asked for a better FHE.
.I hope our lesson on keeping our body's healthy sank in. The noc ended with a smokey moon which was beautiful.




2 comments:
Wowza!!! You've been busy...adding pics, sayings. Like the new look.
Sounds like you guys had a fun night. We have s.practice there and it was last night too!
It's blogs like this that make me really homesick and can't wait til we can come back home to family. Sounds like you guys had a great time. Have Josh, Shane, Dan, and Geordan ever talked about playing in an adult league? Love all the pics.
-Mike
Post a Comment