CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Buzzard

Okay so I have a little bit of a spelling problem. If you don't know that about me then you dont know me very well. Josh told me the whole story. He told me as if I needed to know so that his brothers couldn't get him in trouble but the truth is he was just very proud of his shot and really wanted to share it with me. Shane you asked if I was mad about it. No but I def. do not care about it nor do I want to talk about it.

Alisha, you asked about my birthday. Lets just say, I am now know why mom's stop wanting to do thing for their birthdays. Thank goodness for my mom and dad is all I have to say. Ethan and Josh both forgot.

Jen!!!! It was so great to hear from you. I really want to catch up. we should. Your family looks very cute and happy.

2 comments:

jo said...

Hey Kit! I am so happy that you found me! I think about you all the time. Your life seems so peaceful and fun. Two boys! Ethan is so grown up:) Jaxon and Ethan are both so adorable. Do you think you will ever move to Utah? I think you should! I am almost 7 months pregnant with our first boy, it is so much fun. I am so excited for motherhood!
What is your email? I would love to hear all about your life. here is mine
joj.nature@yahoo.com
love ya!
gidge

Keeley said...

Kate-
You should really tell Josh that he needs to keep his hair, that way he does not look like Tom Hanks in Philadelphia.
-Andrew