CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Josh's "big boy" trip



So Josh and all but one of his brothers went on their annual backpacking trip into "Big Blue." It must of been fun because they all came back tired but happy. I heared they sang songs and Josh was the only one to catch fish. He caught 8 of them. He is also very proud if his shotting ability. I have to remove this part of the story due to the nature of it. Sorry if you didn't read it before I removed it. The funny part is he told me about it but his brothers don't know that he told me. They keep saying stupid things not knowing that I know. Maybe one day I will tell them so they can stop with the buzzered jokes. Anyway here are some pictures (the only pics I feel are safe to post on the blog).

5 comments:

lish and toby said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Kate!!!!!


What are we doing to celebrate?! I want to hear the jokes the brothers are saying that they think you don't get

holly said...

What's a buzzered??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Kenzie Rose said...

I'm glad Josh manned up Kate. Out of some respect for your personal feelings towards creatures we took somewhat of a vow not to share the story around you til we were given the go ahead by Josh. Now that the jokes on us apparently, I'll make sure to give the gorey details of the bull's eye shot,aftermath, and horrendous war cries that were heard from South America (including Guaternaller) as the flying varmit went crashing to it's death, next time there's a opportunity. Just out of curiousity were you at all upset when Josh told the story to you?

Shane

Danny and Jacqueline said...

The buzzard in fact got buzzered pretty good, and never even saw it coming!!! Josh, did you include details about the high-5's around the group and/or those out-of-control indian war cries celebrating the victory over that stinky bird? Geordan's butchering job, or the plan to tell Kate that my bullet was the one that actually did the damage?? I just think that it's appropriate that the whole story get told now that it's out in the open.

HappyHulets said...

Hey it's Jen Hulet(Walbom), I was just visiting with Ginger online and she gave me your blog. Congrats on marriage and baby!!!!! You look great and Ethan is so big! We have to get in touch. my blog is happyhulets.blogspot.com