The ABC's of Josh & Kate:
A. ATTACHED OR SINGLE? Single if I had a choice
Attached
B. BEST FRIEND? Pablo
Ginger and Cass
C. CAKE OR PIE? Pie
Pie or my mom’s raspberry cake
D. DAY OF THE WEEK? Saturday
Friday
E. ESSENTIAL ITEMS? Knife, gun, woman
dippers, wipes, binky, nursing blanket
F. FAVORITE COLOR? blue
depends on what color I’m looking at
G. GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS? Worms
worms
H. HOMETOWN? Medford, OR
Malad, Id
I. INDULGENCE? Diet Pepsi and Swedish fish
shopping
J. JANUARY OR JULY? July
Both, can I say that?
K. KIDS? Enough!!!
three more to go!!!! I’ll win this one
L. LIFE ISN'T COMPLETE WITHOUT? woman
family and friends
M. MARRIAGE DATE? A while a go, seems like forever!
3/25/06
N. NUMBER OF BROTHERS AND SISTERS? 7 brothers and 2 sisters
1 lonely brother
O. ORANGES OR APPLES? oranges
oranges
P. PHOBIAS OR FEARS? Kate having a bad day
spiders and my kids or Josh getting seriously hurt
Q. QUOTE? "If you can’t do it like you knew it, fake it till you make it."
“Live your life so that those who know you but don’t know him will want to know him because they know you.” and "Find out who you are and do it on purpose"
R. REASONS TO SMILE? Woman (Kate)
sleeping through the night
S. SUPERMAN OR WONDER WOMAN? Wonder Woman
I don't care
T. TAG 5 PEOPLE? Anybody stupid enough to do this
Tana, Alisha, Jacqueline, Kenzy, Connie
U. UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME? I really enjoy doing ABC’s for Kate and me
I sometimes wonder why I married Josh
V. VEGETABLES? corn
I like most of them
W. WORST HABIT? Judging others
Agreeing with josh’s judgments
X. X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND? Which ever one is least painful and doesn’t require me to get naked for the dr unless she’s hot.
depends on what its for
Y. YOUR FAVORITE FOOD? Whatever kate is trying to cook for dinner
depends on my mood (just like everything else)
Z. ZODIAC SIGN? Bronco
Virgo
Friday, September 5, 2008
The ABC's of Josh and Kate
Posted by Josh and Kate at 5:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Hey Kate-Andrew is not lonely!!!! :) just ask him (wink-wink)
Well shoot. We'll see if I can wrangle Shane into this one.
Post a Comment