It official...Josh has now passed me in my law enforcement time. I'm not sure how I feel about that. A Friend asked me last night if I missed it. I don't miss it but I do find myself having some feelings about Josh's new angle over me. My parents were laughing last week because they said they had been waiting for the day that Josh could say he now knows more about it then me. I don't like that. I wish I knew how to sort through these feelings to figure out exactly how I feel about it. I guess it dumb to feel a little sad about it, I know its dumb. So that beings up a question. How do you get over something if you don't know whats wrong and you know its dumb to feel bad about it? Any input on this would be great.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Well Kate, you are going to have to get over the fact that you are not always right now! :) J/K
Post a Comment