CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 19, 2008


Second cutting is well underway so be prepared for many pictures. Mike, I hope this helps ease some of that homesickness you were feeling after seeing the FHE. Even Jaxon was there to help. I tried to help but wanted to take pictures. I have found that if you drive very poor and they have to yell at you a lot then they have Brandon, my 11 yr old nephew drive not me. We all had our way that night. We have the dangerous task of jumping on to a moving truck. The Neville boys don't slow down for anyone. Even scout was having a hard time catching up. George rescued us from a night of labor with fudge bars. Ethan and lance has to share, you can see it was hard for E to wait his turn. Even Jax liked a little lick or two. Yes I did let someone Else's mouth touch something of mine. Dan took his fudge out of his mouth for the picture. It almost looks like he's trying to tell me something not very nice--I don't think he wanted his picture taken! :-) As the evening slowed down, Geordon sported a new look. Yes ladies he is still single. Jax got a lift from dad and we walked up the hill home. Stay tuned for more of the second cutting later this week.



3 comments:

Tana said...

Just one more time that I am glad I'm not a Neville. What's up with all the facial hair? Are the Neville boys not feeling manly enough that they have to stop shaving?

MJ said...

It's more about being so secure in our handsomeness that we're good to go ugly sometimes. That, and anything that annoys other people is often sought after. :-)

MJ said...

Really cute picture of Jaxon on the front snuggly. It looks like he is flexing his chub muscles. Really hope he is that chubby when we visit next.