Ouch! I pulled my calf muscle so needless to say I didn't walk yesterday. But my good Friend Tana came by and helped me by treading water with her. Thanks you Tana. Connie hurt her back so she is out on exercise for a while. I didn't drink 64 oz again, man what is my problem. I need to buck up and do it. I also didn't lift weights or eat my full 7-10 fruits and veggies. Today will be better, I'm sure of it. I'm going to stay busy so I have to do better. Wish me luck. Ginger-do you have any more recipes?
Poor Josh is hating the academy. even more now. He said it is harder and harder when I send him pics or talk to us on the phone because it makes us miss him. 2 more weeks babe!
Friday, August 1, 2008
Day four
Posted by Josh and Kate at 7:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment