CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Day five and six

I hung in there on day five. I walked, ate well, drank a lot and kept busy. All in all it was a good day. Day six was my sugar day. Yippee! I walked in the morning then rafted all day long. I can barely move my arms so I'm counting that as lifting weights. The candy that I had was yummy but the truth is that I'm not that big of a sugar eater anyway. My problem is carbs. So, sugar is back in in small amounts but decrease white flour from diet. whole wheat flour is good though. I guess I need to go to the store and take a look around for whole wheat items. After my last weigh in I was so bummed because I had put on 2+ lbs but as I was walking this am, head down just trying to make it up my hill, I noticed my legs. ( I have not been wearing shorts to workout in until this am) I saw measles! I was so happy. I am forgetting those 2 lbs and focusing on how I feel. I did see a picture today of me standing up in my swimming suit. My stomach has never been so fat (other then when I was prego). I have to loose that! I'm off tomorrow, no exercise, resting my body, so wish me luck on my eating habits.

1 comments:

Tana said...

Saturday wasn't too bad for me. I didn't go crazy. Sunday I had more chocolate and candy then I needed but I have a visitor so that is my excuse. Monday I am back on and losing!