So I have been doing good at exercising twice a day. Today I am a little more sore. I guess that means I am working. I was bumbed yesterday because a freind step on my scale and said she was happy because she didn't remember the last time she weighted so little. This means my scale is off. Super sad about that. NEway, yesterday I walked twice: by myself and Ethan in the Am then with Jolene, Wendy, Kym, Alisha, and Jaquie in the PM. Followed by treding for 30 minutes with Connie, Jolene and Alisha. I was suprised to see that Connie did read my blog. I guess I can't be a smartalic with her via blog anymore! :-) I wanted more then anything to make some cake batter and eat it. I didn't but thought about it all day. I'm doing that for Saturday which is my suger day. I didn't drink all my water that I needed to but no sweets. I ate alot yesterday but luckly it was all good. Wish me luck for day 4.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Today was good here too. 5am workout, no sugar and walk and swim with Kate. Doing good.
Post a Comment