So day two went a lot better for exercise. I walked in the morning then again in the evening. I almost called Jolene and Tana to cancel the pm walking/treding water but didn't and I am very proud of myself. Truth be told, I find myself doing better when Connie does worse. I think I'm a little competative with her over this due to I'm mad when she is running without me even though I cant run. I guess because she is self motivating herself. I was disapointed in all of our eating habits. I didn't eat any sweets but I was eating most of the day yesterday (all good stuff, but a lot of it). Connie caved in and made nobake chocolate cookies which she and Nick both had. I also found out that Nick didn't even make it past day one of no sweets. No self control I'll tell you! I think he wants to end up diabetic, I hope he has life insurance already. I don't have to worry about them reading this so no one tell them what I just said :-) I wasn't going to weigh myself until next monday but wanted to see if I had made any improvments. I put ON 2.5 lbs. I suck at this this but I'm going to keep treking along. Hopefuly, I will see some results by the end of three weeks. Luckly I have Tana and Jolene to help me along. They don't call and cancel so as long as I don't then we will be good. On to day 3. Wish me luck.
I don't know if its my lack of doing something because I am so hooked on losing weight but this has been a long 3 days without Josh. These times apart help me realise how much I need him. He is my best friend and when I don't have him to talk to about the nothing important stuff I feel like no one else will care. I don't blame them, I don't even care about it but Josh would. He's good like that, don't let his sarcastic meaness fool you, he can't get enough of me. ;-) NEway, I miss him and can't wait until he returns. Poor guy can't even read our blog up there.
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Day two
Posted by Josh and Kate at 11:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
You know, I can't be selfish. I committed a long time ago to an eternal, everlasting friendship, no an inexplicable bond, between milk chocolate and me. It needs me as much as I need it. I know its a bit peculiar, but everyone needs friends and loyalty and you know me I'm nothing if not loyal. If I were to in haste completely sever my relationship I fear for its survival. The economy is bound to slip and a recession is right around the corner. So, in short, like husband and wife, peanut butter and jam, and bees and flowers, chocolate needs me and I must respond with fervor and conviction. The exercise will continue and weight loss will happen. Sugar consumption will decrease and starvation is back on (in a non anorexic way of course)ts way in
Wow. I just had to swim through that bunch of boloney, Connie is spewing. Nice. I didn't have any sugar today. Fruit, veggies and a garden burger. And I went to Bootcamp at 5:30am. Now I am watching Project Runway and going to sleep so I can start it all again.
Post a Comment