CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Day one

Okay so it didn't go as I had planned but wasn't too bad. I realized I will have to modify my plan a little if I'm actually going to make it work. Thanks to my wonderful friend Ginger, I have a new diet to try. I should be able to make that work. Yesterday I did drink my 64+ oz of good stuff, played volleyball, ate fruits and veggies. There was no walk but Tana said I could use volleyball as my walk. Tana said she was also in. Tana, Connie and I did not eat any sweets yesterday!!!! After talking to some friends at Vball yesterday, we have committed to walking Neville hill on wednesday followed by a noc swim. It should be fun so if anyone else wants to join us come on over at 8 pm.
So here are my changes:

1) one physical activity daily
2) weights 4-5 x a week

This may take me longer then I wanted but it has to be done. So I'm off to walk for the day then I plan on spending a few hours out by the pool getting my tan on. Wish me luck.

1 comments:

Tana said...

For the record. I did have some sweets yesterday. But I walked in the am and pm and swam with Kate and Jolene so it evens out. I'll do better today.