My little Super Trooper is off to finish up his training. I'm super happy he will be almost done with training but feeling the blues because he will be gone for three weeks straight then home for a weekend gone another week. I guess it needs to happen so he is able to come back and start work on his own. That's a whole other story but as you can see from this picture above, he is safe wearing his bright vest. Someone at his Grants Pass office out this picture up as the desktop for the computers. I thought it was very funny. I'm glad they all like him there enough to tease him. So for those of you who are actually reading my blog, give me a ring every now and then because three weeks with no brake from my kids (whom I love dearly) is probably going to put me into the ground. Thank goodness for my loving husband who is working he's heart out so I can stay home with them. Does it sound like I'm rambling? It does to me too.
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
Poor Guy. Three whole weeks without hearing a baby crying or listening to his wife yelling at him to clean up. I think your getting the short end of the stick here, Kate. I'd sue!
Post a Comment