CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Glad to be home but missing being on vacation

Back from vacation!!! Well Ethan, Jax and I retruned home safely to Josh who missed us ALOT. He had to stay behind and move us into our new home and work so we could go on vacation. We had a ton of fun seeing my family. This was the first year that it felt like I was going to visit and not going home. Needless to say that made me sad. Ethan was such a trooper with all of the driving and helping me out with Jaxon. I should also give my parents big props for taking us along on their vacation. I have attached a few photos to view. And some need explaining.

Todd to the rescue.
On our trip home we decided to swing by Josh's brothers home in Battle Mtn. NV. It is in the middle of no where. Well, we missed the turn off for his road and had to turn around. This caused a major blow out. See for your self. We ended up crashing at their house. It was so nice of them to take us in. And Todd makes a great breakfast.

Blaisdell Family
Although we didn't spend a lot of time with my dad's family it was nice to visit the ranch. Josh Blaisdell came up with the funniest saying regarding being stupid because Scott was his dad?? We couldn't remember it so if Josh is reading this please let me know what it was you said.

Bear Lake
We spent most of our trip at bear lake with Grandma Hult. (imagin that I am yelling during this part so Grandma can hear me:-)) Along with Lisa, Bryant, Sydnee, Andrew and Keeley. It was a blast and very relaxing. I even snaped a picture of Andrew holding Jaxon. For thoughs of you who don't know him, that is not common. The biggest fight we had up there was who was going to sleep with Jerry, he makes very loud snoring noises. We had to split the time up so everyone had their equal share of lack of sleep. Other then that we swam, played cards and ate good food. The Stratford's even stopped by to say a quick hello. It was nice to see them. Andrew left half way through the week to spend time with Keeley's family. It was nice seeing them though. Don't tell Andrew I said that.





2 comments:

Tana said...

That looks like some great fun. Can't wait to see some more pictures.

holly said...

Finally, you have entered the realm of bloggers. I think Jax looks just like you, We hope to see him in person before he turns 13! I'll have to add you to Neville News commenters, so I'll need your blogger id, or email address or something. Say hi to my brother for me and kiss my two blondie nephews. Holly