It's a little sad that we have to wait and count on the holiday's to bring family's together. I get to spend Thanksgiving here with my family which is nice but my husbands family will all be out of town. Not so nice. I love having such a wonderful family who can fight and make up and laugh about and at each other. I would say we mostly laugh at each other :-)









2 comments:
Your family is so much fun! I can still remember your mom and dad always making funny comments. Who is the last picture of? Is Jaxon okay from his fall? I love seeing you with your boys, it gets me more and more excited to have a little boy. I am 37 weeks along, Soren's due date is dec 18, give or take:)I love your family picture on the hay. You and your hubby look sooo good together! I really want you to come visit me when I have this little one and then I want to come see this summer! love ya
Ahhh! That's a nice thankful family.
Post a Comment