The bodies Heavenly Father gave to us. Jaxon slept all night which hasn't happened in a while so needless to say I was ready to feed him this morning. He on the other had wasn't hungry (I don't know why) so I start to pump just to relieve the pain I am going through (only nursing mothers know what I am talking about but trust me it isn't fun). I thought I had piled the pillows high enough behind me so Jax couldn't fall off. Well...NOW I know that he is at the stage where he crawls over the pillows. He was too quick or I wasn't quick enough but down he went, head first. I have a very tall bed which requires me to do a little high jump just to get on so this was a good fall for Jax. He was crying, I was making sure nothing was broken and then he was fine. He does not want to be put down yet though so I am typing with him on my lap. Heavenly Father has blessed us with such awesome bodies. I am so Thankful for Jaxon's little body today!
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Today I am Thankful for....
Posted by Josh and Kate at 7:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
OH. I was going to tell you about the time that he fell off my bed too. Seriously! He is going to be a parachute jumper! He likes to fall.
Post a Comment