Okay Creepy!!! I think its a little creepy that some guy was just able to post on my blog without me know who he is. So now I'm going to make it a little harder for people to view this blog. I'm sorry to those who don't like the extra step. Please post or email me your email address with name so I can add you to be able to view my account. I plan on making it unveiwable by next week. If you don't know my email address you can call me, if you don't have my number then you don't need to view this blog. THANKS!
Monday, August 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Yeah, I read that and was a little creaped out myself!!!
what did the creepy post say? Hopefully you know who this is and won't think I am creepy too!
Post a Comment