CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Back on track

I had sort of a setback yesterday. I wasn't feeling very good so I did nothing all day long. It was nice to just relax but I need to get back on track. I'm going to just keep my weight goals updated weekly now. I've started a good habit so the daily accountability isn't needed. If I start to slip then I'll go back to daily blogging.

I have a complaint to make. I went to visit my old place of work last week. Everyone was super nice and they all said they wanted to get together. So I said I would have a little get together at my place then the kids could come and swim, it would be a lot of fun. People agreed with me. It is an RSVP party because no one knows where I live. It is suppose to be in two days and not one person has RSVPed. Do I just pretend that my party/invite was a joke? Do I go back into the office to find out what the deal is? Do I plan on having the party even if no one shows? I know I shouldn't let it hurt my feelings but it does. Am I just being stupid? It drives me crazy when people say things they don't mean. If you don't think it will work for you or you aren't interested just say that. Some feedback on this would be great.

1 comments:

Tana said...

I would mention it to someone that you trust to see if they can get a feel for what everyone is doing. Maybe they just don't RSVP or maybe they can't come. I don't think they are intentionally trying to be rude. I hope!