So I heard this song the other day and I have no idea if it is new or old but it was the first time I had ever heard it. I need help finding out the name and who sings it.
The story behind it is this guys best friends wife calls him and sends him after her husband who is having a hard time. He finds the guy then the guys proceeds to complain about life. The guy singing says your not going to like this but that is life.
I love the song and think that if I could listen to it every time I think something is going bad then it would help me remember that it is just life. So if any of you know it please let me know!!!
Monday, February 1, 2010
New Song
Posted by Josh and Kate at 8:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Umm - is it a country song? If so it may be Darryl Worley "Sounds Like Life To Me" not sure but just a guess?!?!
Thanks Keeley! That is it!
Post a Comment