I get this all the time!! Even from Chris. Though, Monday he took Ethan and couldn't figure out why it took him 17 hours to get to Sacramento and back! I thought it was hilarious when he said "We'll be home about 6" - "HAHAHA" I said "see you at 11!" They'll learn! My sister took him to lunch one day and came back asking how I have time to eat at meals. I laugh!!!
2 comments:
I get this all the time!! Even from Chris. Though, Monday he took Ethan and couldn't figure out why it took him 17 hours to get to Sacramento and back! I thought it was hilarious when he said "We'll be home about 6" - "HAHAHA" I said "see you at 11!" They'll learn! My sister took him to lunch one day and came back asking how I have time to eat at meals. I laugh!!!
Hello, where are! It's been over a month since your last post...i need the updates:) This is jo by the way not lee:)
Post a Comment