The Neville's Josh, Kate, Ethan, Jaxon & Baker
I actually was going to call today to see if you were having a little party. Sorry we missed it but tell the little guy we said "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!"
What? Penny's famous Raspberry cake and I wasn't invited? I don't like this support that you are giving me on my diet. Stop helping me!
I don't know what looks more delicious, the cake, or his fat cheeks. Somebody better eat those things for me.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I actually was going to call today to see if you were having a little party. Sorry we missed it but tell the little guy we said "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!"
What? Penny's famous Raspberry cake and I wasn't invited? I don't like this support that you are giving me on my diet. Stop helping me!
I don't know what looks more delicious, the cake, or his fat cheeks. Somebody better eat those things for me.
Post a Comment