CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Men shouldn't read this!!!!!

Oh my gosh!!! I am so stink'n embarrassed right now. I know these things happen, heck they have happened to me before but it doesn't change how embarrassed I am. I thought I would help myself remember about volleyball by wearing my workout/volleyball clothes for the whole day. I put on my WHITE jogging pants and a shirt, no worries though because I am still at least a week away from my period. Or so I thought. It isn't uncommon for me to have cramps the week before I start so I didn't think anything of it while I was crawling on the stage at Josh's church ball game. I walked across the floor twice, crawled on the stage, got up and down from the stage and moved just because I was in workout clothes. Then as we are driving home I realized my cramps were increasing so I looked between my legs...there it was!!! I was a week early, wearing white pants, hanging out with a bunch of men!!!!! I don't think there is anything more horrific then that, so enjoy!

3 comments:

Linda A. said...

oh No!!! Poor Kate! That is so embarrasing. If it makes you feel any better...this can happen to any girl. Yikes!

Danny and Jacqueline said...

Hey Kate, to make you feel a little bit better, I was there and I didn't notice anything, I don't know if is because I was distracted or you really couldn't notice anything. I'm pretty sure you couldn't notice anything. Jacqueline.

Tana said...

White pants and any woman under the age of 50 just don't mix. You are just asking for it. Sorry. I'm sure that if anyone noticed you would have been made fun of right then and there.