CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 19, 2009

Check it out




5 comments:

The Cooper Family said...

I'm not really sure what to say about this...

Tana said...

Did he do this again? What the heck, Kate. Can't you get this man some real clothes? Why does he need to look in your closet?

Josh and Kate said...

I just wanted to publicly thank Penny for letting me borrow her clothes. Mother in laws are great for a lot of reasons, especially for Halloween costumes:)

Keeley said...

well the military no longer has the dont ask dont tell policy so it must only be fair for the very liberal state of OR and OSP to follow. Josh its ok to be who you really are (flamer)and the print on the pants/tights must make everything look smaller. Keeley and I still accept you.

maria said...

Did I give birth to that? Mom