OH NO!!!! You must be absolutely sick right now...I'm sorry - keep me posted - I really like Red (and never give up hope - do you remember Sherbit (my little orange and white kitty)? She ran away once in Junior High and I didn't find her until 4 months later...I'm sure Red's ok!
My grandmother's neighbor had a cat that she dropped off at a pet-sitter's house in a town 80 miles (as the crow flies) from her house. The cat ran away and although it took her a year she made it back home through the Cascades in B.C. There's always a chance.
4 comments:
OH NO!!!! You must be absolutely sick right now...I'm sorry - keep me posted - I really like Red (and never give up hope - do you remember Sherbit (my little orange and white kitty)? She ran away once in Junior High and I didn't find her until 4 months later...I'm sure Red's ok!
My grandmother's neighbor had a cat that she dropped off at a pet-sitter's house in a town 80 miles (as the crow flies) from her house. The cat ran away and although it took her a year she made it back home through the Cascades in B.C. There's always a chance.
She is just hiding out from the cold. I'm sure she found a nice warm spot under the house or something.
I agree with Tana. FOund somewhere warm. You know how kitties are with wet snowy paws. good luck and be positive!
Post a Comment