CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas 2007

I was looking though my old photos today and found one which made it all worthwhile last year. I love seeing Ethan's face like this. He was so happy and just when we thought it was all done we found this present behind the tree hiding. It was great. This year we aren't having such a big Christmas and we are going to spend more time discussing Christ and giving. I just found out Josh has to work which will throw things off. Any ideas on how to do a somewhat normal Christmas morning when Dad will be gone from 6-4?

2 comments:

Keeley said...

Guess you guys will have to wake up at 4am then! :) Afterwards you can suprise your parents and wake then up (especially your dad, just for me!) and then have breakfast!

Josh and Kate said...

Oh no...if we do Christmas morning that early, my dad will have to be there!!! I'll make sure he knows it was your idea though! :-)