It's funny how things turn out!!!!

That's all one of my best friends, Cassidy, and I could say when she was here last week. We had a blast talking and laughing about the past...not just high school but that was good to. We looked at pictures and where people were at in their lives right now and where we are at too. I feel, as does Cass, that I am so blessed and it really is funny how things turn out. I married a man who I probably wouldn't have got along with in high school. I have a new (er) baby and a wonderful son to help me. Cass is married to a man who gets her and supports her and loves her. What more can we ask for. So here's to:
It's Funny How Things Turn Out!!!






3 comments:
I enjoyed meeting her. She seems really sweet and she is really talented. Seriously, Next time she comes I say that she brings her paints and gets crackin'
what fun having the bff come stay for a few! You two could pass as sistas!
Funny how things turn out I should say! I hope you got some good memories/laughs from high school pics, I know I do!
Jen
Post a Comment