Q & A about my Hubby!!!!
1.What is your husbands name? Joshua James Neville
2.How long have you guys been married? 2-1/2 years
3.How long did you date? We dated for 1 ½ years, and then were engaged for 3 months.
4.How old is he? 26
5.Who is taller? Josh
6.Who can sing best? By far it is Josh.
7.Who is smarter? It would depend on the subject.
8.Who does laundry? It should be me but if Josh has nothing else to do he will put clothes into the wash then dryer, he never ever folds the clothes though so I don’t count it as doing the laundry! So to make the long answer short…me!
9.Who pays the bills? Me but Josh likes to think he has a say…he has no idea where the money goes.
10.Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Laying on the bed, he sleeps on the right side. 11.Who mows the lawn? That would be Josh all the way. I wouldn’t want to take that joy away from him.
12.Who cooks dinner? Again, usually it is a joint effort. Some nights I do it all, and some nights he does but he still likes to have his hand in my cooking…it drives me nuts but at least we are spending time together.
13.Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? It would also be Josh. I’m not wrong and he’s not wrong but if he wants to touch me he knows he better admit he’s wrong.
14.Who kissed who first? Josh kissed my teeth. I was smiling and didn’t expect it.
15.Who wears the pants? Josh…I was so happy to pass that “burden” on when I had Jaxon.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Posted by Josh and Kate at 9:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Hey! Thanks for telling me my baby bump is cute, I do like it although things are getting a bit squished inside that bump these days:) So how are things? I can't believe that Jax is already up on his knees and rocking! You are going to have a crawler pretty soon! love ya
Post a Comment