CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I am starting to take some family pictures so I have a lot to pick from when it comes time for Christmas cards. I thought I would share a few of the ones that won't work but I like anyway.

6 comments:

Keeley said...

The pic of the boys walking away is very cute!

Unknown said...

Why won't these pics work? I really really like the family one. You should crop it and consider it. Also Jax baby deserves to have his framed and up on the wall!

Tana said...

Seriously. I looks like an ad for a family dude ranch. You could start a ranch and just ride horses, bail hay and take pictures.

Linda A. said...

What a good looking family!

holly said...

Hey, Josh, nice bridle on Tuck, is is a harness-type???

holly said...

Is, Is?? I spell good aren't me