People have been asking us for some time now to send out pictures of baby Jaxson. I think this might be a fun way for people to get a good view of our addition. Jaxon James Neville was born March 16th at 9:30 pm. 8 lbs 13 oz 22" long. He came out looking like a "minnyme" of Josh but now he is looking like his very hansome big brother Ethan. I have one big happy family! Anyway, take a look at our new sweet pea and we will see all of you later.
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
what is the correct spelling? Also your blog is . not @
Andrew
Oopps! I didn't mean to do that. It is JAXON. no S. I finally figured out the . not @. Thanks.
Kate! I love the blog! I'll be here all the time!
Post a Comment